Surgical Spirit Episode 13:
She's a martial artist, a rip-roaring roast comedian, and a master at building and maintaining personal wealth.
Say hello to consultant Hannah Xu, as she joins the Surgical Spirit podcast to talk about:
- Finding inspiration in the stories of other of other entrepreneurs to fuel her own personal journey in business
- Her growth from a confused and insecure young woman, to a butt-kicking accounting consultant through the confidence inspired by martial arts training
- Learning to go with the flow and not to take things personally in business
- Working with doctors to help them manage their wealth, secure a better future, and get the most out of the devotion they put into the industry
- The emotional side of greater financial control
And more – all in just 20 minutes!
To keep up to date with Hannah's work, connect with her today on LinkedIn.
Have any burning questions or comments you'd like to send my way about the podcast?
Perhaps you'd like to join me and share your value and expertise with our listeners?
If so, don't be shy! Go ahead and contact me here.