Surgical Spirit Episode 22:
In this episode, I'm joined by Jayne Ellis of EF Training – the UK's leading provider of Compassion Fatigue Awareness training to the healthcare and animal care sectors.
Jayne tells me all about:
- Her falling into an impromptu role of nurse at the prestigious Royal Ascot.
- Working with the RSPCA and animal welfare initiatives.
- How the problem of compassion fatigue amongst vets is reaching crisis point.
- Why burnout is different from compassion fatigue.
- The simple approaches and training that can transform the emotional wellbeing of workers.
- The problem of perspective that's leading Health and Safety initiatives to forget the important of MENTAL health.
- And more!
Enjoy listening, and catch up with Jayne's super work at https://eftraining.co.uk/.
Have any burning questions or comments you'd like to send my way about the podcast?
Perhaps you'd like to join me and share your value and expertise with our listeners?
If so, don't be shy! Go ahead and contact me here.