Surgical Spirit Episode 28:
Dr. Namir Hassan
In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Namir Hassan, CSO of Zelluna Immunotherapy.
London-based, Dr. Hassan regularly commutes to offices in Olso for work. Starting from this base, we talk about his lengthy history in biotech and the pharmaceutical industry, along with:
- Where he works best: at home or abroad?
- How to remain focused and productive during an international commute.
- His top book recommendations for productivity, adaptability, and inspiration.
- How he reconciles science and religion, given his outstanding knowledge of immunology.
- His philosophy behind serving as a leader and building and maintaining the best teams at work.
- How he manages his lifestyle to keep energised for such a demanding international role.
All this and even more, in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Catch up with Dr. Nassan and his work over on LinkedIn.
Have any burning questions or comments you'd like to send my way about the podcast?
Perhaps you'd like to join me and share your value and expertise with our listeners?
If so, don't be shy! Go ahead and contact me here.